- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Leaves from 1 Cosberg Lettuce
- 1/2 c Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c Roasted Peanuts, chopped.
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Mangos, peeled and sliced.
- 5 tbsp Soy Bean Oil & 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Mint leaves for garnish
To make the dressing, put the sesame seeds, sesame oil, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp of the soy bean oil, and 1 Tbsp of the soy sauce into a small bowl and mix well. Reserve.
Preheat the oven to 200°C Put the remaining soy bean oil, soy sauce, sugar, garlic and chicken breasts into a bowl and mix well. Set aside 20 minutes to marinate.
Place the chicken, skin side up in a roasting pan, add the marinade and place in the oven and roast for about 20 minutes until cooked and well browned.
Remove from the oven, rest in a warm place for 5 minutes then slice thinly.
Place the Cosberg leaves, mango slices, tomatoes and cucumber in a wide salad bowl.
Place the sliced chicken on top.
Dribble the dressing over everything and sprinkle with peanuts and mint leaves.
• Place the Cosberg leaves, mango slices, tomatoes and cucumber in a wide salad bowl. • Place the sliced chicken on top. • Dribble the dressing over everything and sprinkle with peanuts and mint leaves.