- 8 - 10 spears asparagus, trimmed
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 200g mixed cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 carrot, cut into batons
- 4 Lebanese cucumbers, quartered lengthways
- 1/2 bunch radishes, cut in half
- 500g frozen baby peas
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves plus extra, for garnish
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
To make the dip, combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Season to taste and transfer to a bowl.
Arrange the asparagus, beans, snow peas, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes and carrots on a platter. Serve accompanied with dip, garnished with mint leaves.