- 125g soft cheese (e.g. camembert, brie, blue), chopped
- 125g cream cheese, chopped
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mixed soft herbs, (e.g. parsley, chives, basil), finely chopped
- 1/3 cup nuts (e.g. pecans, almonds, walnuts) toasted, finely chopped
- Gluten free crackers, to serve
Using an electric mixer, beat cheeses and tabasco together until creamy. Stir through the sundried tomatoes and season to taste.
Sprinkle herbs and nuts in a square onto a 25cm piece of plastic wrap, leaving a 2cm clear border.
Spoon cheese mixture along one end of the herb mixture. Lift wrap and roll cheese away from you into a log, pressing wrap gently in to the cheese to coat well. Twist ends of wrap to seal, then chill for 1 hour until firm.
Remove from wrap, serve with crackers.
Tip: For a tasty fruit and nut version, add ¼ cup chopped dried apricots to the cheese mixture instead of the sundried tomatoes.