- Punnet cherry tomatoes - 250 g
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp
- Fresh fettuccine - 375 g
- Bulb fennel, finely sliced - 1
- Small red onion, finely sliced - 1
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Prawns, peeled and deveined - 500 g
- Capers, rinsed, drained - 2 Tbsp
- Thickened cream - 3/4 cup
- Dill, chopped - 1/4 cup
- Salt to season
Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
Place tomatoes on tray and drizzle with oil. Season to taste. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, cook fettuccine in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet instructions. Drain and return to pan.
Add remaining oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Sauté fennel, onion and lemon zest for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
Add prawns and capers, frying for 2-3 minutes, until prawns are almost cooked through.
Stir cream and tomatoes through. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Toss sauce through pasta with dill. Season to taste.