- Pumpkin, coarsely chopped - 500 g
- Large courgettes, coarsely chopped - 2
- Red onions, cut into wedges - 2
- Sprigs of rosemary - 2
- Garlic cloves, unpeeled - 9
- Cooking oil spray
- Risoni pasta - 2/3 cup
- Low-fat plain yoghurt - 1/2 cup
- Balsamic vinegar - 2 Tbsp
- Loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn - 2 cups
- Baby spinach - 40 g
- Currants - 2 Tbsp
- Pine nuts, toasted - 4 Tbsp
Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
Line a large roasting tray with baking paper. Combine pumpkin, courgette, onion, rosemary and garlic on the tray. Lightly spray with oil. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender and browned. Discard rosemary stalk.
Meanwhile, cook risoni according to packet instructions. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Leave to cool.
Once cooled, peel roasted garlic. Place in a small bowl and mash with a fork. Add yoghurt and vinegar. Stir to combine.
Combine the roasted vegetables in a large dish with risoni, basil, spinach, currants and pine nuts with yoghurt mixture dolloped on top.
PER SERVE Energy 1350Kj • Protein 14g • Total Fat 10g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 39g • Sugars 15g • Sodium 30mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.