- Butter - 1 tsp
- Ham, sliced thinly - 1/2 cup
- Cheese, grated - 1/2 cup
- Large potato, cooked and sliced - 1
- Frozen corn kernals - 1/2 cup
- Eggs, lightly beaten with a little milk - 6
- Can chickpeas - 400 g
- Tomatoes, diced - 2
- Red onion, peeled and sliced - 1/2
- Olives, chopped - 2 Tbsp
- Red wine vinegar - 3 Tbsp
- Clove garlic, minced - 1
- Parsley, chopped - 1 Tbsp
- Dried thyme - 1 tsp
- Fresh parsley - 1 Tbsp
- Cucumber, diced - 1/2
To make the frittata: Heat an ovenproof pan over a low heat. Add the butter and tilt the pan to coat the bottom of the pan.
Add the ham, cheese, potatoes and corn to the egg mixture.
Pour the mixture into the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
Place in the oven and grill until golden brown.
To make the Mediterranean Salad: Combine chick peas, tomatoes, red onion, olives, red wine vinegar, garlic, parsley and thyme in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and place into the fridge for at least an hour.
Serve the frittata in wedges, sprinkled with parsley and the Mediterranean salad on the side.