- Beef mince - 400 g
- Fresh breadcrumbs - ½ cup
- Egg, lightly beaten - 1
- Clove garlic, crushed - 1
- Chopped fresh mint - 1 Tbsp
- Finely grated lemon zest - 1 tsp
- Dried oregano - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Risoni, cooked according to packet instructions - 1 cup
- Jar Select pasta sauce - 1 jar
- Greek yoghurt - ½ cup
- Salad leaves to serve
- Cucumber, grated - ¼
Combine the mince, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic, mint, lemon zest and oregano. Roll the mixture into small, walnut-sized balls.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Cook the meatballs over a high heat until they are golden brown. Reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 4-5 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.
While the meatballs are cooking, place the pasta sauce into a small saucepan and warm over a low heat.
To make the Tzatziki dressing: place grated cucumber in paper towel to squeeze out any excess moisture, then add to bowl with yoghurt. Mix well.
Serve the meatballs with risoni, pasta sauce, salad and a dollop of tzatziki.