Tagliatelli with Mushrooms, Asparagus and Bacon
- 4 Rashers Rindless Bacon, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 c Pinenuts
- 4 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Small Vine Ripened Tomatoes, diced
- 250g Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tbsp Signature Range Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated for sprinkling
- 400g Fresh Tagliatelli, cooked until aldente in plenty of well salted boiling water
- 500g Asparagus, ends snapped off, spears halved dropped into boiling water for 2 mins, drained
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the bacon, garlic, pinenuts and mushrooms.
Fry gently until the bacon is crisp, the pinenuts and the mushrooms are well browned.
Add the asparagus and fry until it is hot.
Add the vinegar and mix well.
Put the cooked tagliatelli into a warm serving bowl and add the mushroom mixture.
Sprinkle the tomatoes on top and sprinkle with parmesan.